MAG Employment Charter
We are pleased to publish our Employment Charter, which sets out the standards we will deliver to both our existing and future workforce. Alongside the commitments set out in the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy, the Charter principles inform the fundamental elements of colleagues’ experiences at MAG.
We believe passionately, that by investing in our people and continuously improving our employment offer, we will be able to grow our businesses sustainably.
MAG's Employment Charter has six key principles:
- Attracting and developing great people
- Flexible work and supportive environment
- Secure work and fair pay for all
- Promoting workplace wellness
- Engaging colleagues and giving them a voice
- Continually improving the colleague experience
To read the Charter please click here