This Privacy Notice sets out the way in which your personal data is handled by the Manchester Airports Group PLC. Please read the following carefully to understand how we will use your personal data.
We collect certain information or data about you when you use magairports.com. This includes:
- information you provide when you submit questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you provide this to us
- your IP address, and details of which version of web browser you used
- information on how you use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website
We use this information to:
- improve the site by monitoring how you use it
- respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
- provide you with information about our company
We store your data on our secure servers in the EU. Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites. We will share your information with our service providers, such as Google Analytics, to help guide improvements to our website.
You have the right to receive a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. If you would like to make such a request please contact us via the website.
We may change our security and privacy policies at any time and without notice, so we recommend that you visit this page occasionally to check what has changed. This policy was last updated in June 2017.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||
This cookie enables us to:
|_ga||2 years||Recognise you when you return to our site|
|_gid||24 hours||Recognise you when you return to our site|
|_gat||10 minutes||Recognise throttle request rate.|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. For further information on how to delete cookies visit www.aboutcookies.org/how-to-delete-cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.